HandMaker is an application which allows you to type in the hands from
a set of bridge boards, or to read the hand contents from a PBN file (PBN is one of the
de facto standards for specifying bridge hands and associated information). The
hands information can then be included in Duplicate Scorer's detailed results report
so your members will have even more information on which to base their post mortems!
- Like Duplicate Scorer, it's specifically designed for speed. Cards in a suit can
be entered in any order and will be sorted automatically. You only have to type
three of the hands, it will work out the fourth one for itself.
- Automatically checks for duplicated cards and that every hand has exactly
- Accepts PBN format files.
- Converts hands information to HTML for posting on a web site.
- Output file can be read by Duplicate Scorer and hands information included
in detailed competition results.