The following basic features can be used, free of charge, for as long
as you want. No licence or product registration is required.
- Comprehensive help system.
- Score any pairs or individual competition using standard pairs scoring.
- "Autosave" - no data loss if there's a power cut.
- Supports all Director's Adjustments in the EBU White Book - including split
and weighted scores.
- Handles incomplete tables etc. in standard manner.
- Specifically designed for super-fast results entry (lots of shortcuts etc.)
- Enter results as score (450) or contract and result (4HN+1).
- Supports order-of-play, NS pair number order, or arbitrary order for entering
- "Movement Wizard" can generate all popular movements (Howell, Mitchell,
- Can learn any non standard movements.
- Automatic detection of non arrow switched Mitchells.
- Can be used without movement information (just type the pair numbers).
- On-screen result summarises all important results information.
- Printed results include rankings, competitor/board grid and (optionally)
detailed results for each board (includes contract details if input).
- Export results directly into HTML (the language of the internet) and will even
post them onto your web site for you.
- Copy results summary to clipboard for pasting into emails etc.
- Generate result reports in "P2P" format, which can be used to upload results directly to the EBU,
BridgeWebs or Pianola.